We do expect that common sense and courtesy is applied when staying at Churchtown Farm. The list below is therefore not in any way exhaustive. We have tried to cover the areas where ambiguity can cause a mismatch in expectation and associated tensions.
- We don’t accept any pets. Assistance dogs are not pets and are therefore welcome. We would ask that you tell us in advance if you are bringing an assistance dog.
- We are happy for you to invite others to socialise at your accommodation and in the garden. This is very different to friends and family effectively living with you at Churchtown Farm during your stay and sleeping elsewhere such as the campsite. This type of behavior and use of the house is not acceptable.
- The garden is a shared facility. It is not acceptable to take over an area of the garden in a way that makes other people staying at Churchtown Farm feel uncomfortable or excluded. It is not acceptable to store your belongings in the summer house or move garden furniture into the house.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted on Churchtown Farm property.
- We expect you to leave your property fully cleaned when you leave. This includes disposing of all rubbish as directed in the house instructions, removing all food from the house, stripping the beds and cleaning all surfaces and floors. The accommodation we offer is self-catering, it is not fully serviced accommodation. This level of service is reflected in the price charged. If extra cleaning is need you will be charged up to £100 to cover this.
- We expect you to use the house as it is laid out when you arrive. It is not acceptable to move items of furniture from one room to another. It is also not acceptable to move furniture or equipment between the two units of accommodation.
- Please don’t trespass on land adjacent to Churchtown Farm.
- For your own safety don’t wander through Churchtown Farm land beyond the communal garden and the large field across the road.