1) A 20% non- refundable deposit is required within 7 days of making the provisional booking to secure the booking. On payment of this deposit you are then liable for the remainder of the rental charge, which is to be paid at least 4 weeks before the start of your holiday. A reminder email will be sent to you 6 weeks before arrival. If you book less than eight weeks before you arrive full payment is required at time of booking.
2) The deposit and balance can be paid by cheque, payable to ‘Churchtown Farm’, or bank transfer, please email email@example.com for bank details. If we have to cancel your booking because you have not paid the full amount before your arrival then any payments already paid will not be refunded and you will remain liable for the outstanding balance if we are unable to secure an alternative booking for that period.
3) We regret that due to insurance restrictions under no circumstances can the number of guests exceed the bed spaces in the accommodation; this number includes babies and toddlers not occupying a bed.
4) We need to deal directly with a person who will be staying in the property so under no circumstances can a letting period be sold on or given to a third party.
5) Any cancellations should be in writing and you will remain liable for the full rental charge unless the property is re-let by us (see point 3). If the property is re-let then the balance, if already paid, will be refunded less a 10% administration charge. Because of this we strongly advise that you take out insurance to cover any costs incurred if you have to cancel your booking with us. Please note the booking deposit is non-refundable.
6) We don’t accept dogs or any pets.
7) All bookings start at 4pm on the first date of the booking and end at 10am on checkout day unless otherwise specified.
8) Breakages, loss or damage must be reported and paid for before departure. If damages occur and are not reported the person who made the booking is responsible for any costs incurred. The following are some examples of actions that would be deemed a breach of these terms and conditions:
Damage done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear
Rubbish not disposed of as instructed
Linen or towels lost or damaged
Excessive cleaning needing to be carried out
9) Every endeavour is made to have your property clean and tidy for your arrival and it is requested that it is left clean and tidy on your departure as per the instructions provided.
10) The internet service provided is to be used for domestic use, it is not meant for business use. We are unable to guarantee internet connection in the properties and should the service fail no part of your rental will be refunded and you will have no other claim against the Partners of Churchtown Farm.
11) If for any reason beyond our control the property is not available once booked (i.e. in the event of fire, flood or other severe damage) all charges paid will be refunded in full but you will have no other claim against the Partners of Churchtown Farm.
12) If after reading these Terms and Conditions you do not wish to continue your booking with us then please let us know within 14 days of paying your deposit and it will be returned in full. Unless you are making a booking within the 8 weeks prior to arrival. In this circumstance you will have been deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions once you have paid in full for your holiday.